Monday, May 5, 2008

Feedback

I was traveling for the first unofficial outing at Wolf Point. The initial feedback was great. One lucky player, Terry, was blown away by the greens. Later my initial round was with our client and Terry. I want to share Terry's comments to me:

After playing Wolf Point, I don't want to play anywhere else - nothing compares. The time goes by so fast out here - I'm enjoying the course so much, I just want to keep playing.

Thank you Terry.

My intention is to share comments, thoughts and incidents from play on the course.
I hope it will be fun for every type of golfer.

Pictured above is one of the bunkers in the first landing area on the par five 14th hole - yes it is in the middle of the fairway too.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool compliment...and bunker for that matter!

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kyle.
    The fairway is littered with them...
    That one hole has 10 bunkers or 1/6 of the total courses.

    It was so nice to hear that comment - with only 9 holes open.
    It makes a great case for a very good 9 holer.

    ReplyDelete

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...