Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Intern Rob

Our first intern is on his way back to school. I was very glad to have the opportunity to help bring on a young enthusiastic student, interested in architecture, to the project – Don did whip him into shape – and especially that is was Rob (you may recognize him from my first post). He got a very diverse education, unfortunately it included the rainiest summer in history, but fortunately it did include several new beer tasting classes. I think it will take a while for him look back on this summer and realize how much learned – but I think it will make an impact for his future. In truth he may have been more interested in finishing the course as opposed to going back to class.

Rob very much enjoyed the camradarier at the end of business hours –- I did mention the beers already…
He sure did fill up the trailer with lots of stuff, mainly guitars and video game systems.
He was most generous -- he lent me his fan the night the air went out –- it was hot.
He is an inquisitive fellow, and at one of the post business barbeques he retained the Wolf Point Arm Wrestling Title –- mostly because I wasn’t available.
Hit ‘em well Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...