Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Birds

I’ve taken an awful lot of pictures on the site over the last two years – my camera is always in my pocket – a 7 meg Cannon Elph with a 2 gig chip. Everything about the project, the design and our process has been most interesting and why I am enjoying sharing so many elements of the project. I also like showing many of the other types of pictures on Friday’s and the weekend.

This image was taken this past December. Apparently each night a large mass of birds would migrate towards the setting sun. It is hard to describe how many birds were over my head – they continued way past the image frame. I look forward to some of those chilly nights again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...