Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, well, well

To wrap the irrigation system in a nice little blog bundle, I thought I’d show where the water comes from. The above photo is of the drill rig digging the water well. It is pretty deep and a pretty big pipe, and we sure didn’t need it to fill the lake – as it won’t stop raining.

I was on site today and the finish work that was completed recently is outstanding. It has the crew all very excited about the course - they won't stop hitting balls around the maintenance area. I didn't think to take a picture of them today - they were grinning from ear to ear. I'll get one for the blog next next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...