Sunday, October 21, 2007

8th Tee Complex

Back to chronicling one of my favorite or unique features of each golf hole. The 8th hole is a long par 3 almost directly into the prevailing wind. The tee complexes at Wolf Point are very subdued, small and until we start mowing are almost indiscernible from the fairways.

The picture shown above if of 8th the tee complex – note the lush grass in the setting sun. The green plays to the left. The tees are an amorphous shaped landform with a few flat spot to start the hole. The foreground is being prepped for seeding of native grasses and wild flowers. The location will have more visitors due to the proximity of the club.


Earlier Holes Featured: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 15 .

1 comment:

  1. Number 8 looks awesome. I can't wait to see the course this Christmas break. The first week at school I broke my phone, don't want to say how, but I lost everybodys numbers, and I was wondering if you could give me your number, Don's number, and Wayne Wayne's number. Thanks Mike

    Robert

    ReplyDelete

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...