Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Interview

Another reason for my departure was an interview for a new golf course. Getting to know more about the clients and how I could meet their goals is for me the most important part. The client will have an impact at least as great as the land on the eventual quality of the golf course.

I also spent two days traversing the property. It is very fun exploring a new site picturing what a golf hole and course would look like draped across the land. I also feel a bit like an explorer looking out for snakes, spiders, steep drops, hopping barb wire fences and keeping away from hunters while trying to not get lost in the woods. I think my time was very well spent -- it takes a lot of interviews and prospects for a project to emerge through the other side. I liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...