Thursday, January 17, 2008

An old friend

Today please notice some changes to the right side of this blog: I've added a separate header to easily find the latest references to each golf hole. Further down on the right I've added the label features - If you click a label - for example: the team label - all previous posts about the crew will be listed - including this one.

While going through and labeling past entries I noticed I missed someone important. Bobby O - pictured above on the right. He was the local farmer that was instrumental with our mass excavations. He spent a lot of time in his nice tractor - Scraper last spring.
Don is on the left, and that is me in the middle.

Bobby O has the best sweet corn I've ever tasted and makes a great picante sauce. I'm looking forward to the day when he returns - it looks very, very different - and I want to hear his thoughts of what we accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...