Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Curious Case of Mike Nuzzo - Texas Golfer Magazine April 2011

This month's Texas Golfer Magazine has an article about me and our work. Carl, the writer, found Wolf Point listed in a somewhat obscure place. Having never heard of this course in his home state, he did some research and found me.
I'm very glad he did.

This is a fun quote from the article:
"To date, 517 humans have traveled into outer space.  It would be fair to guess that considerably fewer have played Wolf Point Club."

Here is a link to the article: The Curious Case of Mike Nuzzo
Or a link to the entire issue: Texas Golfer April Issue



p.s.
Please read the article 2 pages later about the great Mr. Jackie Burke Jr. and winning the Golf Writers Association Award.  Congratulations Mr. Burke.


And a small plug for the Red Cross
http://www.redcross.org/

2 comments:

  1. High praise that you so rightly deserve, Mike! I am so proud of you. You continue to inspire me to follow my own passions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Congrats for the article posted on Texas Golfer Magazine. It sounds like you're doing great work..

    ReplyDelete

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...