Monday, September 17, 2007

A fine computer rendering

I was very excited to see the final results of the above image – it is hot off the presses. It is a computer generated rendering of a planned renovation. There are currently 3 ½ average to poor holes on this existing piece of the property. With a little more room at the other end of the of the site I was able to give both holes some breathing room, I think they can be very fine.

The railroad serves mostly the oil & gas industry, but it is authentic.

I want to share a little more of 10 - I'm going to work on a sketch of 10 green for tomorrow and follow up with Don - part 2 shortly thereafter.

2 comments:

  1. Nice rendering Mike. What software do you use to create this? Is the terrain model based off of topography obtained in the field?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor,
    Thank you for the question.
    Everything you'd need to know was published in the following article I wrote for Golf Architecture Volume 9 --- http://www.mnuzzo.com/pdf/Design_Tools.pdf

    The site is fairly flat so the original topo is somwehat coarse.

    ReplyDelete

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...