Sunday, January 25, 2009

Booth #1862 Golf Industry Show in New Orleans


Come visit us at booth number 1862 during the Golf Industry Show in New Orleans from Feb. 5th - 7th.

We are located near the Construction project across the aisle from Landscapes Unlimited.
Please click the above image to see a larger version.

I'll be showing lots of images of Wolf Point Club - in book form.  Great images of another site a little west of Texas and an interesting new relationship.

Many of my long term consulting relationships started with GPS As-builts. For my superintendent friends, I'll be sharing why that can be a big help when undergoing long term planning work.  And I'm still creating the best looking and easiest for the super to utilize - Please ask to see some samples.

4 comments:

  1. Mike,

    Good luck at the show...I wish we could be there and would be nice to catch up with you, too.

    Still enjoying your blog posts; keep them rolling.

    all the best,

    Davis Wildman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Davis.
    I'm looking forward to New Orleans as well.

    I'll keep the blog rolling.
    Make any requests and I do my best to oblige.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be at my New Orleans office while the show is going on...if I am I'll try to get in touch with you. If not let's get together and play in TX sometime soon.

    Keep posting pics of the course. I love the look of the movement on the front of the 12th green.

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you had a chance to see any of the GPS related products used for course and community management?

    (aka GPS Industries)

    What do you think of their value on a community?

    ReplyDelete

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...