Monday, February 9, 2009

Here's to new friends


A round of golf (or 3) can help create lasting friendships. Steve and Adam hadn't met before our ride to Wolf Point. I think they will remember their time together for a long time. We had a blast.

Our rounds fit nicely between the PGA Merchandise show and the Golf Industry Show. The latter was the impetus for their coming to the Gulf Region. Adam came all the way from the UK, Steve from Massachusetts.

I hope Wolf Point was their highlight, it was for me.

2 comments:

  1. What a great time and the most amazing experience. The ground game was some of the best I've played. Don's slam dunk from the fairway on 10 was a moment to remember for sure.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, especially since we were three up at the time! Sucker punch.

    I think my favourite memory was my chip to four driting slowly, inexorably down the hill to the holeside. Steve's right - you don't get to play ground game shots like that too often nowadays. An amazing place, and I feel honoured to have seen it.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...