Friday, June 13, 2008

The U.S. Open is great for the best 156 golfers in the world...

It is a great tournament, compelling to watch & makes for a fantastic weekend. It's nearly perfect.

But for the other 50,000,000 golfers in the world I can think of a better way to play every day or even occasionally...

The above picture is of the yet to be opened 1st green and its very appealing entrance (from the left). I was partly inspired by the large subtle opening green at Jasper Park. I took this picture yesterday and I have a lot more from the day in the coming weeks - it is bursting at the seams.

Why would YOU want to play a U.S. Open course on any other day?

Have a great Father's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...