Monday, April 14, 2008

Rosalita

My client likes to make a little fun of me from time to time. Often he suggests putting some flamingos on a small island in the lake, but usually it centers around the fact that I grew up in New Jersey. Tonight I embraced my New Jersey history -- we went to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band tonight.

It is pretty amazing to see that many people singing and dancing and that happy all at one time. They played Born to Run with the lights on -- very, very cool. I couldn't help but think how long it would take for that many people to enjoy playing Wolf Point. It could take one hundred years. I think it just might.

My ears are still ringing, but I did walk out of the concert singing Oohhhhoohoho Thunder Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit a comment and I'll make sure it isn't spam and post it asap. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...